This started as a Facebook post the morning after the election. I tabled it and thought it over. I decided to put it in a vlog format as it may be easier to digest and less room for misinterpretation. It is just food for thought. As always, I encourage you to eat the meat and spit out the bone. If it resonates with you, then own it and make the necessary corrections or adjustments in our mindset.
If it does NOT resonate with you, then it does NOT apply to you. The squeaky wheel always gets the oil. So if this makes you feel squeaky inside or some kind of upset way with me, that is beyond my scope and pay grade to address.
I only engage those who are intellectually honest and are mature enough to handle any truth that challenges or exposes their ideas to be wrong, flawed, or weak. I engage and associate with people who are interested in what proves true, NOT what they or their racial or other affinity group prefers to be true.
Evidence of Protesters Solicited & Paid for “Conflict Engagement”
The 10 Reasons
1) Your news sources betrayed you. You trusted what CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR BET, MTV, VH1, The Breakfast Club, Huff Post told you about the election, polls, Trump and Trump voters. You were manipulated and they insulted your intelligence. Media overplayed their hand. They overplayed their unfair advantage.
2) Consequent to #1, you prove too easily manipulated and hyper-suggestible.
3) You don’t understand politics is a psychological game and that minorities, women, and young people are easy targets to emotionally manipulate politically.
4) You LET Clinton steal the primary nomination from Bernie. You SAW her cheat him. You SAW her political machine FORCE him to concede to her. Then you LET Bernie betray your trust by capitulating to her. He did NOT fight for you. He proved establishment by taking you for granted.
5) You lack moral clarity.
6) You arrogantly and erroneously think urban college-educated Americans are morally superior and smarter than Americans who live outside of urban centers.
7) Consequent to #6, you are preoccupied with looking for reasons outside of YOURSELF to blame for this result.
8) For blacks who are upset, your commitment to black misleadership and the black intelligentsia in media and academia has betrayed you. You are listening to black people who have been taught or influenced by closet white racist liberals and/or marxist progressive liberals.
9) Consequent to #8, your commitment to identity politics (race, women, LBGT, Islamophobia, xenophobic) has betrayed you.
10) Your helicopter parents have not taught you how to lose. You are spoiled and have little to no concept of real struggle, poverty, or suffering. You are ungrateful. You don’t know how to appreciate what you have and the opportunities and privileges you have in this country–in spite of all of its imperfections.
In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time; performs an action that is contradictory to their beliefs, ideas, or values; or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas or values.0